Soap Dish Forum

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Current Outage
kimberly
post Sep 1 2006, 11:26 AM
Post #1
admin

First of all, let me express my horror that the Dish has been down for so long. No, let me go back to the beginning and let me express my horror that the Dish has been experiencing annoying and exasperating problems for so long. And for this current and total downtime that has lasted the past couple of days. I feel so badly about it.

This one has been a real puzzler for me. I, our host, and our software company are all working on this to not only get the forum back up, but to eliminate the errors and slowness that have been plaguing the Dish as well. I wish I had a more detailed update and an estimate for when everything will be back to normal, but at the moment, I just don't know.

I also apologize that I've been so consumed with this that I've forgotten to write updates. I'll try to check in and keep you guys posted as well as I can.

I hope you all enjoy the start of your holiday weekend, and that we'll be back very soon.
xxx
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kimberly
post Sep 4 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #2
admin

The Dish is back up - come on back if you haven't already. If you can't see the Dish, try clearing your browser's cache. See you soon!
xxx
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Help Support the Soap Dish    Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 08:04 PM